Monday, October 8, 2007

Back to Reality...

After a long, lazy summer, it is time to get back to real life. Paul starting back to work, assistant coaching for the Hillcrest High School Football team the 13th of August. Since August 20th, he has had to be at the school for meetings/getting his classroom ready etc, at 7:00 in the morning....he has to get up at 5:45! (I didn't even know there WAS a 5:45 a.m.!!) Students start on Monday, so here we are, on a Saturday morning, and Paul was gone by 7:30 to make sure he is ready to begin teaching on the 27th. All this, in addition to him coming home every night getting some more work done in the basement. It is almost done, and it looks really nice. A project 5 years in the making is finally coming to a close!I have been able to enjoy a few extra weeks of summer, however. Preschool doesn't start back up for me until after Labor Day. I have been getting up about 6:30 every morning this past week to get the boys off to school, but I have had the luxury of being able to crawl back into bed for a bit once they were off. There is alot of work to be done in our home, aside from the basement. Trying to merge 2 households has been quite a project. Very overwhelming to me, but slowly it is getting done. Mom and Teri came over the other night to help me straighten up and get my preschool room ready to go. I was so glad for their help. Had I been thinking, I would have taken some before and after pictures! It was bad!

No comments: