Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm talking 'bout friends

I love my girl friends. We always have the funnest time when we hang out. Paul is awesome to be so supportive of my friendships with them. We will get together, at least the ones living close, every month or so, maybe 6 weeks, and go to a show, or dinner. But at least once a year, sometimes twice, we are lucky enough to get Brenda down from Pocetello, and Debi from Cedar City, and have our annual Girls Night Out. We have all been friends since our college days, and share many, many memories!
Last night we met at Maddox in Brigham City for dinner. We did a white elephant gift exchange afterward, and just talked and visited for 3 hours. It was great fun. I have to say 1/2 way through dinner, I started feeling really sick to my stomach, but didn't want to leave so I stuck it out. I was getting worse on the drive home, and then just about passed out as soon as I walked through the door. Paul was able to enjoy the 3/4 of my steak that I didn't finish at the restaurant! I had so much fun though, that even this morning, still feeling sick, I can say....IT WAS SOOOOO WORTH IT! I wouldn't give up a night of fun with my girlfriends for anything! Here are some pictures we took. (Sorry about the HUGE flash in the middle of the group picture...that was courtesty of the waitress)
Brenda and Natalie
Robin and Debi
Kara and Wendy V.
Brenda, Debi, Robin, Natalie, Kara, Wendy G., Wendy V.
This was the best white elephant gift of the night. A LIFE SIZE glamour shot of Kara!
I will have a few more pictures posted of the evening on my facebook account, so head over there if you want to see more!




3 comments:

Susan said...

So, is there a REASON you were feeling sick? Just askin'.

Moma said...

Wendy, I enjoyed looking at your blog, thanks for inviting me to see it. Hope all is well. It sure looks like you life is going well. We are all fine. 13 grandkids. Melodie just had he second little boy. Love ya!!! Aunt Karen

Natalie said...

Love the blog Wendy. So you! Check mine out at www.thechamberlaincrew.blogspot.com