Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wax on, Wax off

The day before we left for California, I heated up my wax so I could wax my eyebrows. I have this wax that is really good, the type they use in Salons. It doesn't harden and adhere to your skin, so it's not as painful. I knew Aubrey waxed so I offered to let her and Sierra, if she chose to, use the wax while it was hot. They came up and Sierra let Aubrey wax her eyebrows.
It looks like Aubrey is having a lot more fun than Sierra....(This was taken after Aubrey had already ripped off 2 wax strips.)


This is Aubrey waxing hers, she done it before so she knows what to expect...and STILL smiling! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby is so cute! Remarried? Fill me in - you have 3 boys? on the right? Here is our blog - would love to catch up! http://www.christensencrazecrew.blogspot.com/