Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Soccer Season

Daniel was the only one this year that decided to play soccer. He has really surprised me. In the past, he kind of just chased his shadow. While some might contribute the fact to him playing better this year is due to the fact that he isn't playing with Andrew, I think that is absurd. Andrew never inhibited his playing before. Daniel is simply a year older, more coordinated, and enjoying it more. He is able to see the purpose of it. He was quite a little player. In one game, I believed he scored 5 goals! His last game was on Saturday, but I was unable to go to that one..."uninterrupted parent time" with William. So I didn't get to see him get his metal or watch play his last game, but I am sure that he wouldn't have disappointed! He was so funny when he would get tangled up with one of the other players, he was always so exaggerated with his fall. It would ALWAYS turn into a backward sommersault. During his first couple games, he would spontaneously do forward sommersaults, thankfully, not while he had the ball!











No comments: