Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween

Here are some Halloween pictures. Sorry they are late, and out of chronological order. Since I haven't blogged for so long, I keep remembering things that I want to add. The boys had fun dressing up as always. They were pretty disappointed that they couldn't go trick or treating around our own neighborhood this year, but it is what it is I guess. I felt really bad when all their friends came to our home trick or treating asking for them. I did get to take the pictures of them before they left for school that day. After much debate, Andrew was a bleeding ninja, Daniel was just a ninja, and Jacob was a dead football player, although he wouldn't let me put blood or anything on his face, so he looked more like an injured football player!

Click to play Halloween Pics
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: