Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Paul and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on June 23rd. Unfortunately, we weren't able to go to Mexico as we had hoped, but we did go out to celebrate. Paul got us tickets to Brian Regan's comedy show in August. I am SOOO excited to go! If you don't know who he is, check out his website, he has a few clips on there. He is a clean comedian, so very kid friendly!
I have to say that I am so happy to have found Paul. It has been a wonderful year. He is truly probably the nicest man I know, and he treats me wonderfully. It is very nice for a change to have a hubby that has me as his first priority. He likes to have a clean house as much as I do, so he is also ALWAYS helping with laundry, bathrooms, kitchen, dinner, etc. (Ladies, you KNOW how rare that is!) I love him with all my heart, and we are waiting, not so patiently for the approval of the First Presidency to be sealed in the Temple. Hopefully it will be soon. I will keep everyone posted! I am just curious to see what my reading audience thinks...Paul and I were hoping to get marriedn in the San Diego Temple, however, because of the time of year that it will probably happen, and the expense that would be involved for everyone (including the rising cost of gas!) we have decided to be sealed here in the great state of Utah. We have narrowed it down to two temples: Logan Temple and the Bountiful Temple. I am leaning toward the Bountiful Temple, but would love to get some more input!

4 comments:

Dani said...

I vote for the Bountiful Temple. We had Matthew sealed to us in that temple and I love it there.

Dani

Susan said...

Well, I vote for DENVER! :0)

Heather said...

I vote for Bountiful!! I got married in that one. The view is just beautiful when you come out.

Connie said...

Where ever you pick- we will be there! Love You and are so happy for you!!!!! Connie