Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lots of Little things....

Ok, this is the post where I put several pictures that don't get a post of their own...

My mom and dad's dogs had their puppies about 2 weeks ago. This time around, I will be able to claim one for my own. I have not decided which one I want. I will wait for their eyes to open and they develop a little bit of their own personality before I decide. I have decided on a name, and I am hoping that one little puppy will fit the name...Tamica. I know, but it is the name of the model on Deal or No Deal that is my favorite...#21

This is a video of Daniel playing the song he wrote for me for Mother's Day. It was really cute and he was SOOO proud of this!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I love the head bob. He's really getting into it. That's really sweet that he would think to do that for you!