Saturday, July 12, 2008

Visitors

My Aunt Vicki was in town not too long ago, unfortunately, I wasn't coherent enough to remember my camera so I didn't get any pictures for my blog. She looks great though, and it was so good to see her again. My cousin Jenny and her husband were in town as well a couple weeks ago, and this time, I went to visit with camera in hand. She has a wonderful family and 4 really cute kids! Paul and I are planning on going to New Mexico the first part of August. Starting in Farmington, and then working our way down, visiting family and friends all along the way. I am really excited for the trip!



3 comments:

ComerDweller said...

Wendy since I cant email you for some strange reason, I wanted to let you know that you can find me here! Luv You!
http://comerdwellers.blogspot.com/

Janet Thwaits said...

Loved reading up on you even though luckily I see you often, it's fun to read your blog. I love you, Mom

Cody said...

It looks like you had a fun summer. Happy Anniversary. You and Paul seem like a happy and loving couple. :) I just adore the little Yorkie pups, so tiny and so precious. Tell Jeremy congrats on his new job. It's great when you work so hard for something and than get it. Awesome. I enjoyed the updates.