Monday, April 7, 2008

Accidents Happen


I got a phone call Sunday evening. William telling me that they had to take Jacob into the after hours emergency care. Apparently, he was throwing a football, (they have something set up so they can throw a football in the house....?) and it bounced wrong, hit the light up above, and the light came down, cutting him on his chin. He had to go in and get 6 stitches. He was a trooper, from what I gather. He was showing off his stitches rather proudly. Loved telling the story of how it happened. I asked him what he learned, and he said he couldn't think of anything. My thought: DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL INSIDE THE HOUSE! NEVER a good idea.



Jacob wanted everyone to get a good look at his stitches....and we are also getting a great nostril shot! BONUS!!
Still handsome......regardless of the stiches

3 comments:

Shari said...

Ouch, that looks like it hurt. Tuff kid!
Wendy about my card on my blog, that card is for the card group here in pleasant grove. That card is the last card for that group. I am not going o do any card groups for a while. Life is just too crazy, not knowing what day i could be moving and of course softball season begins in two days :) I still want to get topgether through. Lets go to lunch, or lets go to dinner with our spouses. I'm glad you haven't forgotten about Kristi.

Janet Thwaits said...

Don't forget the scratch on his nose as well!! Yes, he is still such a handsome young man and a grandmothers delight. Love you, Mom

Connie said...

What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger! You are gonna have some strong boys!