Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I NEED YOUR HELP


First off, a little background information. I LOVE WATCHING GAME SHOWS. I have the television on to the Game Show Network all the time. I would LOVE to be on a game show. With that being said, I am trying out to be on Deal or No Deal. I need to fill out the application, but some of it has me stuck. I need to now what my friends consider to be my best qualities, and what my friends consider to be my worst qualities...(be nice! I may win big!!! :-0) Also if you can help me think of :
**a most embarassing moment that you may have been witness to
**something daring or dangerous that I have done. (Probably from Ricks college days...)
**The wierdest thing about me
**How I am competitive in my everyday life.
I just need some help jogging my memory...I am 35 now...getting old. I will keep you posted on what happens.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah you big oldie! Ha ha...first of all...I can NOT wait either! Seven hours and counting...oh my goodness. I can't even remember what's it's like to watch the office on Thursday! Best day ever.

You're hilarious, and very go with the flowish. I think that's an awesome quality. You're always seem to be willing to serve and to listen and to talk...now how this helps on a game show I have no idea. You're just ya know, cool all around. That's all the questions I can remember...or would know answers too.

:) Have fun watching the office!

And I think you should take the first picture of Dave and me off. Boo. Ha ha.

Janet Thwaits said...

I'll write you privately about a couple of embarrassing moments I can think of for you!! I love you, Mom

Wendy said...

Mom, I was worried that if you had to write them to me privately they would definitely not be something I would want to disclose to anyone, but I think you actually came up with a winner! The perm situation was really good...I may even be able to get my hands on a picture! Thanks. I love you!

Susan said...

Ugh, sorry - I can't stand Howie Mandel! Good luck though. Weird things about you must include your eating habits! I love you, but you are a picky eater!! :) I'm trying to think of a specific thing, but can't - I'll keep trying. GOOD LUCK!

Wendy said...

Susan, not a huge fan of Howie myself, but I am a huge fan of MONEY! Thanks for the idea.