Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Break

Middle of April was spring break for our school district. We didn't do much, except for finish up decluttering our home. The realtor wanted everything out. We had to do touch up paint, along with a complete repainting of the initial 2 rooms that were finished in the basement. They were a different shade of white.

On Friday night, my girlfriends took me out to eat for my birthday. It was 2 weeks later, but that is just how it had to be due to other things going on. Besides, by doing it then, I was able to have dinner with a couple friends that I don't get to see that often.





I forgot to put up a picture that I took of Mom when we were out shopping for my birthday...birthday pictures are now officially done...no more...promise!




On Saturday morning, bright and early (6:00 a.m.) Paul and I left with the 3 boys to Las Vegas so they could attend their cousins baptism. The baptism was at 2, so we had time before hand to check into the hotel and get some swimming in. After the baptism, (William picked them up at the hotel, took them to the baptism, and then brought them back) we went out to eat at the buffet at Excalibur, and then went to their carnival type stuff they have on the very bottom floor. The boys had a great time! It was a fun weekend for them, and I am glad that I was able to do that for them.
I actually started typing this post a while ago, and wanted to do the pictures of our trip to Las Vegas a different way, but that didn't work, so I will get them on here in slide show form next chance I get.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

haha I still remember on our Disneyland trip when I was four,(13 years ago!), that we stopped at Exalibur and played those carnival games as well! I won a green and blue squishy ball! But anyway they'll probably remember that forever! Sounds like a lot of fun:)

Janet Thwaits said...

I know you've been busy as a one armed paper hanger. Hopefully things will slow down nicely in a few days when school is out!! You are a great daughter, I'm so thankful you are mine!!! Love you, Mom